THODS provides services for research data management covering the whole research lifecycle. These services are available to all stakeholders of the participating research communities, involving, e.g. individual researchers, Lab managers, research networks, as well as professional societies.
Catalogue of tools, platforms and services supporting research and FAIR RDM in each phase along the research lifecycle, following the canonical workflow that is shared by the participating research communities.
- Literature analysis: Open Research Knowledge Graph (ORKG)
- Data management plans: Research Data Management Organiser (RDMO), Research Object Crate (RO-Crate)
- Ethical review: Deutsche Gesellschaft für Psychologie (DGPs), Gesellschaft für experimentelle Wirtschaftsforschung (GfeW)
- Preregistration: AsPredicted, OSF/COS
- Recruitment software: ORSEE, hroot
- Execution (Experiments, Surveys): lab.js, Pavlovia, PsychoPy, z-Tree, oTree, classEx, classEx@school, Lioness, SoSci Survey
- Evaluation software of the German Motor Test: DMT
Data publication & data availability
- Virtual Research environments and data sharing: OSF/COS, Coscine
- Data archiving: MO|RE data, Zenodo (via Galaxy), x-econ, x-science